- May 17, 2010 at 2:45 pm #30147
We have updated several of our Utilities and they are ready for download. Please, feel free to send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this forum. We are specially interested in your feedback for the Blender plug-in.
– Fixed vertex colours export
– Set bone weight’s default type value to float
– Added to scene previously missing empty objects
– Implemented missing Interleave vectors option
– Implemented missing Export geometry option
– Implemented missing Fixed point option
– Implemented missing Triangle sorting options
– Implemented missing Primitive type options
– Fixed Passing Material attribute shinness
– Implemented post process command execution under windows
– Stopped processing the animation if not exporting animations.
– Fixed a bug where some nodes may be incorrectly tagged as meshes.
– Fixed a recently introduced bug where the 4th element in a vertex attribute would be garbage.
– The exporters now correctly write the ‘index animations’ option to file.
– Fix to the scaling of the camera offset (i.e. making camera appear behind the view position).
– Resolve a bug that caused .pfx files to fail compilation occasionally
– Do not recalculate the sizes of the gui widgets when the window is minimised.
– Make material properties dialog modal when prompting the user as a scene is opened (This makes the behaviour less confusing)
– Fixed problem when loading POD scenes with no geometry.
– Fixed crash caused by attempting to do skinning when no bone batches are present in the POD file.
– Fixed Control Window focus (so it stays at the back when an application launches)
– Fixed glIsEnable for MATRIX_INDEX_ARRAY_OESFixed glGetIntegeriv for GL_ALPHA_REF
– Fixed Matrix palette’s bindings to VBO not being updated when given VBO was deleted
– Fixed bug where vertex components with 4 values were not exported correctly.
– Fixed the appearance of phantom animations when the collada file doesn’t contain any.