Android libGLES_CM support

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CarlosSarria 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

androidpvr

Dear All,

Where can I get the Android libGLES_CM support?

Best regards,

Roger

Xmas

Could you clarify the question? Are you looking for drivers for a specific device?

androidpvr

I am working on Android on the Intel Atom platform (Intel GMA500, SGX 535 Core), but I can not find the OpenGL ES hardware acceleration implementation (e.g. libhgl.so). So, can your provide this driver/HAL to me?< ?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you,

Xmas

We generally do not distribute device drivers. You should contact the hardware manufacturer, i.e. Intel, for driver support.

androidpvr

Now we have the source code of the X Server. Does it possible for us to develop the Android Open GL ES HAL(library, .so) via referencing the X Server code?< ?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

If it is possible, can you provide us some material to speed up the development? Or under what kind of condition, we can get these help?

Hello,

No, it is not possible to develop OpenGL ES drivers through the X server code. Please, contact the platform manufacturer for drivers support.

Regards.

Carlos.

fredchen

Hi,

Do you know where can I get the Android driver for SGX535? I am currently using Intel’s GMA500, but they don’t have Android driver support. I just need 2D acceleration at this moment. Please help me to get the driver. Many thanks for the help.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am not aware of any Android drivers for GMA500 but you need to ask Intel. We really cannot do anything here.

Regards.

Carlos.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.