Blender PVRGeoPOD plugin won't export

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PaulL 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kacey

Error: An exception has been raised in the python script
    ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘filepath’
    File “G:\Program Files (x86)\Blender Foundation\Blender32\2.75\scripts\addons\PVRGeoPODScript.py”, line 821, in AddScene
    AddObject(pvrgeopod, obj, -1, True)
    File “G:\Program Files (x86)\Blender Foundation\Blender32\2.75\scripts\addons\PVRGeoPODScript.py”, line 748, in AddObject
    AddObject(pvrgeopod, child, id, True)
    File “G:\Program Files (x86)\Blender Foundation\Blender32\2.75\scripts\addons\PVRGeoPODScript.py”, line 718, in AddObject
    id = AddMesh(pvrgeopod, obj, parentID)
    File “G:\Program Files (x86)\Blender Foundation\Blender32\2.75\scripts\addons\PVRGeoPODScript.py”, line 312, in AddMesh
    materiallist.append(AddMaterial(pvrgeopod, material))
    File “G:\Program Files (x86)\Blender Foundation\Blender32\2.75\scripts\addons\PVRGeoPODScript.py”, line 656, in AddMaterial
    node.pTexDiffuse = bpy.path.basename(tex.texture.image.filepath).encode(‘utf-8’)

This is the error I get. I found a workaround however it messes my animations up. I export in Collada format and then convert into POD format using PVRGeoPOD but the animations are very skewed. I want to use the blender plugin but unless I export without materials, it doesn’t work. Any idea of what could be causing this? I’ve already done a good amount of research and can’t find anything.

PaulL
    Admin

Could you to attach a blend file of a scene that reproduces the issue?

If you need to send it private, you can create and new ticket at: pvrsupport.imgtec.com/new-ticket

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.