Bug in PVRVFrame 10.1: GL_RENDERBUFFER_SAMPLES_EXT query gives GL_INVALID_ENUM

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Davis 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Timo

I get GL_INVALID_ENUM when I try to query glGetRenderbufferParameteriv(GL_RENDERBUFFER, GL_RENDERBUFFER_SAMPLES_EXT, …) even though GL_EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture is reported. I have successfully called glRenderbufferStorageMultisampleEXT(), and the extension seems to work otherwise.

GL vendor : Imagination Technologies (Host: NVIDIA Corporation)
    GL renderer : PVRVFrame 10.1 – None (Host : GeForce GTX 760/PCIe/SSE2) (SDK Build: 3.5@3510720)
    GL version : 3.0(Host : 4.5.0 NVIDIA 355.82) (200)
    GL extensions : … GL_EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture …

Timo

Similarly, trying to use glRenderbufferStorageMultisampleIMG(), glGetRenderbufferParameteriv(GL_RENDERBUFFER_SAMPLES_IMG) also gives invalid enum. Otherwise this extension seems to work as well.

Joe Davis

Hi Timo,

I’ve discussed this issue with the PVRVFrame lead developer. The bug was found and fixed in July. We haven’t yet released an update with the change. If you are keen to have a fixed version of the emulator, we can share a pre-release build from our upcoming 4.0 SDK through our support portal. If you are interested in this please let me know and I’ll upload a suitable package for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.