can not connect the "MIPS MicroAptiv" IP to the ahblite_axi_bridge_0 IP block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ken 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ken

To begin with, I’d like to thank Mr. Owen for your last answer and support.

I’ve downloaded the material you offered, and I followed the instructions to learn how to package IP and created a new project to test LED. But I find that I can’t connect my packaged ip “MIPS MicroAptiv” to the ahblite_axi_bridge_0. When I drag the mouse from output to input, it just shows “no matching connections for ‘ahblite’ interface“.

My software development platform is Vivado 2015.4. The MIPSFpgaSOC_Appendix_notes file suggests Vivado 2014.4, but there’s a bug fix for the AHBLite_to_AXI IP block. So I didn’t use that edition.

I thought that I made a mistake when I was packaging my own “MIPS MicroAptiv” ip, so I did it again according to the step for Packaging the MIPS Core. However this doesn’t make any difference.

Also,I tried to replace files provided in C:\Xilinx\Vivado\2015.4\data\ip\xilinx\ahblite_axi_bridge_v3_0\hdl\src\vhdl with files in MIPSfpga\ahblite_to_axi folder. And this doesn’t work either.

I’m puzzled about this situation. Have you ever got this kind of problem? Any suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

Ken

Thank you guys. Well, I think I have solved the problem. Vivado provides two kinds of ahblite_axi_bridge. So I created another project using the other ahblite_axi_bridge ip block, and everything is back to normal.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.