Can we send Text Message from cloud?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aefdent aefdent 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shar3854
    shar3854

I am trying to enhance my project. Is it possible to send send Text on any cellphone through cloud if cellphone number is stored with assigned MakeItFlow App?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Hayden
    HaydenB

Hi Shar3854,

FlowCloud does not currently offer the ability for clients to send SMS (text) messages via its infrastructure or SDKs.

However there are a number of SMS gateway services hosted online (e.g. somebody like Clickatell) that your application could integrate with to allow it to send SMS messages to a cellphone. One of these may be suitable as a solution.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of anata
    stasia8954

Hi Shar3854,

FlowCloud does not currently offer the ability for clients to send SMS (text) messages via its infrastructure or SDKs.

However there are a number of SMS gateway services hosted online (e.g. somebody like Clickatell) that your application could integrate with to allow it to send SMS messages to a cellphone. One of these may be suitable as a solution.

Clickatell is good for US and Canada service. For international, Plivo is the better option.

Profile photo of anata
    stasia8954

I am trying to enhance my project. Is it possible to send send Text on any cellphone through cloud if cellphone number is stored with assigned MakeItFlow App?

As far as I know MakeItFlow app doesn’t have an app for sending sms. You need to find other service providers instead, which usually have API to help u send text messages from their cloud service. Also there is also desktop program that can achieve the same purpose like this, you can check it out.

Profile photo of aefdent
    aefdent

Of course,last month , i have successfully transferred android messages to iPhone, what is more important ,my telephone device has not been to harm,you can try a again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.