- May 10, 2014 at 9:57 pm #31701
I have a MIPS 24Kc WISchip V7.4 on a MIcronas, DHM8100-UCBGB1. I try to use the 3.10 kernel with the following .config. Is the .config ok, any comments or suggestions? Thanks in advanceMay 13, 2014 at 8:42 am #38710
Are you experiencing specific problems using this linux config? If so, please could you detail them.May 13, 2014 at 6:27 pm #38711
I have cross compiled (clfs 2.1) the kernel 3.10 without problems. How I am compiling module by module. At the end I want to build an executable with the new kernel instead of the 2.6 kernel. I don’t have specific problems but I want to make sure that I selected the right option.
– I have an old config for the 2.6 kernel. The new kernel has much more options and doesn’t support natively the MIPS 24Kc WISchip V7.4. I selected MALTA?!?
– I was asked which Release I could use R1 or R2, I took R1 but I don’t have a clue if this is correct.
– There are many new drivers. I don’t know if I’ll need them at all. It just enlarges the executable. Is there a switch to turn them off?
– I don’t need WLAN. Did I it turned off completely?
– Do I have to turn on switches to make the executable make run on this processor?
Many questions, I know. I am happy to get any hints. Thanks,