debugger unable to connect to the minimorph board

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alastair 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

renee

Hi,
    I have already reflashed my board and connected it to the host. The ping action was successful and the debug stub was right. However, when I tried to connect the debugger to my board, it saied “Fail to connect ot linux debug target ‘169.254.5.244’ “Unable to connect to debug target at 169.254.5.244”. I found there was another post discribed a same situation as I faced at April and the author was Jialun_Liu, but the result seems not good. I runned all the commands adviced him to run, and got almost the same results as him did. It seems everything was right and I can ping the board which means the connction was successful. Could you please help me about this?

alastair

You can ping from your host to the board?

Could you run ifconfig on your host and on the minimorph and post the results here?

renee

Hi Alastair, I have already fixed the problem. The reason is , I pinged minimorph form the minimoroh terminal instead of host. So, I thought I ping successful but actually I didn’t ping at all.

alastair

Glad to hear you are up and running.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.