- July 25, 2010 at 10:57 am #30225
I have trouble with the sdk under Debian squeeze on the amd64 platform. I know that 64 bit support doesn’t exist yet, but if I compile it as 32 bit it should work, right? The thing is that when I’m trying the the first training course program it exit with “Error: eglChooseConfig() failed”. I have done the following:
- After uncompressing the tar (version 2.06.26.0649) I removed the execution bit on all files except on the programs under ‘Utilities’.
- Added ‘-m32’ to the LIBDIR_FLAGS in ‘Builds/OGLES2/LinuxPC/make_platform.mak’ (last on line 31 and 34)
- Symbolic link: ln -s /usr/lib32/libtiff.so.4 OGLES2/LinuxPC/Lib/libtiff.so.3
- LD_LIBRARY_PATH pointing to the ‘Builds/OGLES2/LinuxPC/Lib’ directory
- export PLATFORM=”LinuxPC”
- execute ‘make’ in ‘TrainingCourse/01_Initialization/OGLES2/Build/LinuxPC’
- when now running ‘OGLES2Initialization’ it print out
Error: eglChooseConfig() failed.
For a second there is also a green window displaying before the error message. Anyone know what can be wrong?
Notable things :
$ file OGLES2Initialization
OGLES2Initialization: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.18, not stripped
nvidia-glx-ia32 (version 195.36.24-4)
glxgear is working compiled both as 64 bit and 32 bit.