Is there any MIPS evaluation board available where I can port Android for board bring up??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chinna961 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

chinna961

Dear All,
    Can anyone help me in finding the MIPS Evaluation Board which supports Android through which I want for Board bring up..!!!

Thanks & Regards
    MANIKANTA SIVAPALA
    e-mail id:manikanta.siavapala@gmail.com

Sean

Please let me know which version of Android you want to use?

What is the purpours of your project? Are you working for a company, studing at university or doing a hobby project?

Regards,

Sean,

chinna961

I want to use Android 4.0+..!!! As MIPS proAptiv cores are the competitors for ARM Cortex A-15,. there are mobiles with ARM Cortex A-15.. I want to know if there any evaluation board available with proAptiv core for porting Android 4.0+… I am working professional.

Sean

I will have to consult our Android engineers in US as they will know the most relevant product for you. I’ll let you know as soon as I have some suggestions for you.

Sean.

chinna961

Thank you very much sean..:) I am looking forward for your support and reply..!!

Sean

Having checked, they confirm that there are no proAptiv reference/development boards available currently.

The only development platform available for proAptiv would be the Malta FPGA. This is a sizable investment and I would have to pass you over to our sales team in this case.

There are a couple of interAptive boards available/about to be available. The usefulness of these would depend on your requirements.

Sean.

chinna961

Thank you so much Sean..!!! Do the Malta FPGA support DDR3 RAM???

Sean

Only DDR2 I’m afraid.

chinna961

H Sean,
    Thank you very much for your reply….:)
    Can you send me the information links regarding Malta FPGA which contains the datasheets and specification..??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.