Maya Export Selection exporting everything

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gogorobot

I’m using PVRGeoPOD for Maya 2010, but every time I try to select just a single skinned mesh in a file and choose Export Selection, everything in the file is exported too. Is this a known issue?

Scott
    Hi,

gogorobot wrote:
    I’m using PVRGeoPOD for Maya 2010, but every time I try to select just a single skinned mesh in a file and choose Export Selection, everything in the file is exported too. Is this a known issue?

A bug in the export selection option was accidently introduced in our 2.6 release. This has recently been discovered and a fixed version of the plug-in will be available at the same time as or shortly after our 2.7 SDK release.

Thanks,

Scott

gogorobot

Thanks for the reply. Is there a workaround for the issue, or can you say when the updated version will be available?

Scott
    gogorobot wrote:
    Thanks for the reply. Is there a workaround for the issue, or can you say when the updated version will be available?

The only workaround I can think of is to remove everything you don’t want from the scene. As for the updated version it should be available in the next couple of days.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.