No answer for requested data for the CI20.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hugh 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Angelo

Unfortunately, Imagination support has not performed well because I received no answer for my request. I am disappointed because I need technical specs (CI20 board drawings with dimensions) to design an interface board for our project. I would appreciate someone from Imagination to answer my question in the shortest time possible. I look forward to a reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until next monday 29/06, after that I will be forced to choose a different solution from your competitors.

Sincerely,

Angelo Rossi

ZubairLK

Hi,

I apologize for the delay.

I’m attaching a few documents with the CI20 board drawings with dimensions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ZubairLK

Another one

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Angelo

The drawings provided, where one of those I would prefer not to comment, missed some fundamentals dimensions which are not reported. I would like to tell Imagination that this behaviour it’s damaging me because I cannot fullfil the commitments taken with my client. I hope to get some “real” feedback on that problem.

Hugh

Hi,

We are committed to helping all developers and we want to support your project.
    Please specify the precise dimensions you require and we will add these to our drawing.
    If you can mark up our drawing to show us the missing dimensions you need, this will speed up the process..

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
The forum ‘Creator Platforms’ is closed to new topics and replies.