- August 30, 2010 at 7:40 pm #30268
Dear all,Before I’ll port my application to iPone OS, I develop it completely on Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010, PowerVR OGLES2_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.06.26.0649.Despite I setup necessary parameters to allow my applicaiton display antialiased 3D objects, I can not achieved desired effects:const EGLint pi32ConfigAttribs =
- Can you please confirm that there are no issues with multisampling and Windows Emulator?
- Can you advice what else to test or try, to get the desired multisampled output?
- What additional specifications do you need to better understand the possible cause of the problem?
- I have:
- Intel based CPU
- nVidia GTX 260 graphics.
- Video driver: nVidia 64Bit, v.258.96
- nVidia Control Panel: v.2.8.313.10
- I have:
- As a test application, I ran the following, but received no change in graphics output at all: “C:Program Files (x86)Imagination TechnologiesPOWERVR SDKOGLES2_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.06.26.0649BinariesTrainingCourseIntroducingPODOGLES2IntroducingPOD.exe” -FSAAMode=4
- Should I enable multisampling for OpenGL somewhere in the graphics card settings? I did not find anything OpenGL related.
Rene.Kubicka 2010-08-30 20:37:58August 31, 2010 at 3:51 pm #34288
Thx for your feedback. Actually there is a problem with Multisampling within Pcemulation from SDK 2.6 . It will be fixed in our very soon to be released SDK 2.7.
Regards,September 22, 2010 at 5:37 pm #34289
The 2.7 SDK should now be available from our website: