Problem with glBlendEquationOES

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gordon 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bobGL

I am trying to enable that extension but whatever I do, or whatever profile I select from the PowerVRFrame its always NULL…

Here’s my code:

First I try with: GL_GLEXT_PROTOTYPES and I got an error that glBlendEquationOES is missing…

Then I try with:

PFNGLBLENDEQUATIONOESPROC glBlendEquationOES = ( PFNGLBLENDEQUATIONOESPROC )eglGetProcAddress( “glBlendEquationOES” );

And glBlendEquationOES is always NULL and my App crash…

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated here… cuz Im really stuck!

TIA!

Cheers,

jacekc

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Indeed implementation of OES_blend_equation_separate extension for GLES1 is missing although it is exposed in GL_EXTENSIONS string. This is a bug in PVRVFrame (BRN# BRN30839) . It will be fixed in our next release

warmi

A somewhat related question .. .any chance of having OES_vertex_array_object included in PVRVFrame ?

Thanks

jacekc

it will be implemented in some of the next releases.

Gordon

The release that has just gone live (2.7) has the glBlendEquationOES issue fixed.

https://www.imgtec.com/powervr/insider/powervr-sdk.asp

The extensions are only available under SGX profiles – please see the documentation for PVRVFrame for how to select these.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.