PVRTexToolCL bleeding

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tobias Hector 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m working with the new PVRTexToolCL included in the 3.1 release 1 and I’m having a few problems with the command line arguments not working…

The one I’m most concerned with is the -l which should do the alpha bleeding. In the GUI everything works great… but in the command line utility, I just can’t get it to work.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Am I missing something with the -l ?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I hadn’t noticed any problems with this functionality whilst testing, I’ll have a look into it asap though and let you know what happens. Could you tell me which OS you’re running on?

Thanks,

Tobias

Hello Tobias,

Thank you for looking into it. I’m using Mac OSX.

The -premultalpha seems to be ignored as well 🙁

Here is what I am typing:

./PVRTexTool -fOGLPVRTC4 -premultalpha -iarcade-background0.png -oarcade-background0cl.pvr

or

./PVRTexTool -fOGLPVRTC4 -l -iarcade-background0.png -oarcade-background0cl.pvr

When I open either of these outputs in the GUI and turn off the alpha channel, it is apparent that the bleed and premultalpha flags are being ignored in both cases.

-Chris

Hi Chris,

A new version of the tool is now available on the website which should fix the issue. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Tobias

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.