- November 4, 2011 at 10:43 am #30679
Using PVRVFrame 2.09.29.0649for OpenGL ES 1.1, I have reproduced some strange bugs: glTexImage2D reports unjustified gl errors (see below). The bugs can also be reproduced with PVRVFrame 2.08.*.
The steps to reproduce:
1. Create EGL context
2. Push 2 matrices on GL_MODELVIEW stack
3. Destroy EGL context
4. Create new EGL context
5. Notice that GL_MODELVIEW_STACK_DEPTH returns 3 !
6. Pop 2 matrices from GL_MODELVIEW stack (no error is reported)
7. A valid call for glTexImage2D (with a valid texture 2d binded)Code:glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D,
0, GL_RGBA, 512, 512, 0, GL_RGBA, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, data)
fails with GL_STACK_UNDERFLOW (note that before the call, glGetError returned GL_NO_ERROR).
Two issues to be noticed here:
1. The matrix stack seems to be static — it is not reset for the new GL context.
2. glTexImage2D is affected by an error that doesn’t have anything to do with glTexImage2D parameters.
Sometimes, I get GL_INVALID_ENUM in valid calls for glTexImage2D (and that even without recreating the GL context).
If this is indeed a genuine issue in the PVRVFrame implementation, can someone advise how can I implement a workaround for it (until will be fixed)?