Shadow Mapping Training Course

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arron 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I recently downloaded the latest OpenGL ES 2.x SDK (2.09.29.0649) for iOS and the user guide indicates there is a Shadow Mapping training course but, it was not present in the package I downloaded. Where can I get this training course?

Never mind, I managed to port the Android version.

Arron

Hi.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This was a holdover from a previous technique which was not supported on iOS.

This has been rectified and will be included in our next release. Or if you’d like we could supply you with an updated training course (although as you mentioned you’ve already ported it from Android).

Thanks.

maximd33

Arron, if you can share it already – would be appriciated

Arron

Please email devtech@imgtec.com and we’ll proceed from :).

maximd33

thanks, just did so…

Arron

We haven’t received any mail, just to let you know.

Here’s a proper link: devtech@imgtec.comArron2011-10-25 12:18:31

maximd33

just sent a second time …

might be a spam filter because of the yahoo ?

Arron

Email received. Just putting together the package now.

perrynow

does this take much to port across? I’m running it through one of the ios templates and getting a blank screen.

Arron

No, not at all. All that is required is to retrieve the current FBO handle using:

Code:
    glGetIntegerv(GL_FRAMEBUFFER_BINDING, &m_i32OriginalFbo);

before binding any other framebuffer, and then instead of binding the framebuffer to ‘0’ at lines 458 and 581, instead bind to the handle retrieved earlier.Arron2011-11-04 10:47:14

nickb

Hi there,
    could I get a copy of the shadow mapping tutorial implemented on IOS? I sent an email from nearglobal.com.
    Cheers

Gordon

I think we sent this to you yesterday. For those interested, an iOS version of this training course will be in our next SDK release.

tarka

i just downloaded the latest iOS SDK 2.09.29.0681, and the shadow mapping training course is still missing. any chance of getting a copy also?

ta

Arron

Hi.

We haven’t released the SDK with iOS Shadow Mapping training course yet (it’s due soon) but if you require the training course please email devtech@imgtec.com and we’ll send you a version.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.