SIMD instruction requirement

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  renee 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

renee

Hey, there. I have finished my applicaiton based on the minimorph board and it runs well now. Thus, I would like to do some high performance optimize . Could you please send me the information of the SIMD instruction of the minimorph processor to support my SIMD code writing? Or , is there any lib which can do the high performance support for me? I am doing a image processing appliaction and my calculation are based on matrix (multiply and substraction etc. ).

Sean

Congratulations, I am pleased to hear your project is running successfully.

For the Minimorph board I regret to inform you there are currently no available libraries, debug support or documents I can openly share for DSP programming. I am sorry this is the case.

Sean.

renee

Dear Seanr,

If so , could you please give me some information of the SIMD structure? Thus I can try to write the high performance code meself.

Best
    Wei

Sean

I will send you by email the Meta HTP DSP TRM for reference however you will not be able to use these instructions under Linux. You would need JTAG connection to the board to debug it and a different OS to handle what’s required to use these instructions. I send the TRM only as an academic reference.

Sean.

renee

I have already recieved it . Thank you very much for the email.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.