Thanks to Power VR SDK

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ganesh 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ganesh

Hello,

We are a small team of 3 and we are proud to announce our first game ‘Chase & Hunt’ which is now available on the app store.

The game features a custom engine which is built using many of the tools from PowerVR SDK.
    Notably the PVRVFrame and PVRTexTool.The examples included also were a nice help into rendering techniques.

I literally run the same code on our windows machine(Editor tool) and the actual devices(iOS), without any hiccups.The editor uses also the PowerVR compression library.

The game features:
    – Physically based shading.
    – Cascaded shadow maps
    – Day night cycle.

I really am a big fan of the PVRVFrame and is very fast inspite of another layer of abstraction with GPU.
    Upto a thousand draw calls can be easily achieved with it,

A big thumbs also to all the forum moderators/developers who have answered many of my questions patiently.

If any developers need more help integrating the tools mail me at
    ganesh851@gmail.com

Here is a small gameplay video of our game on an iPhone6.

Thanks,
    Ganesh

pauls

Got the game – love it 🙂

Ganesh

Thanks paul. Any feedback regarding the rendering/improvements would be most welcome.

Regards,
    Ganesh

Joe Davis

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your game and to share your feedback – much appreciated 🙂

We have a PowerVR showcase page for games/applications that have integrated and benefited from our team’s deliverables. If you would be interested in your game being listed here, let me know and I can start an email discussion for this.

As you have made such heavy use of our emulator, I think it could be very interesting to have a blog post from you about your development experience. I’ll need to discuss it with our marketing team, but we may be able to include a post from you in the Imagination blog. If you would be interested in this, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Joe

Ganesh

Hello Joe,
    Sorry was out of station was unable to reply/respond to the thread.
    I would be happy if you can feature our game on the Power VR showcase.I can also do a write up on how the integration of the PVRVFrame and PVRTextool has helped us develop the game. I have sent you a PM with my personal email address, we can start the process any time.

Best Regards,
    Ganesh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.