- May 20, 2013 at 4:39 am #31276
I am new to PowerVr and Graphics, As a beginner i want to test few examples on Pandaboard Es. Also Want to build any one example for pandabord.
Please Tell me the simplest way for testing the powervr.
NilMay 20, 2013 at 10:22 am #37281
1) I ahve download the PowerVR SDK installer on my host ubuntu x86 pc
2) edit the make_example.mak with “PLATFORM=armv7”
3) make (02_IntroducingPVRShell example)
4) copy exicutable to panda board
5) on Pandaboard sudo apt-get install ubuntu-omap4-extras
6) sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libGLES_CM.so.1 /usr/lib/libGLES_CM.so
Can’t open remote control input device (/dev/ttyS1)
PVRShell: EGL 1.4 initialized
PVR:(Error): OSIsProcessPrivileged: not implemented, default returns false [598, /osfunc_um.c]
Exit message has been set to: “PVRShell: Unable to create surface
PVRShell: Unable to create surface
8) why this is happening? whats the wrong.May 29, 2013 at 9:10 am #37282
Depending on the OS build you have running on your Panda, you may need to use the hard-float (hf) version of our LinuxARMv7 SDK. If you select the Linux ARM package during SDK installation, the soft-float and hard-float packages will be downloaded.
I would recommend using the pre-built binaries in our SDK to test your device before trying to build your own. This will help you isolate the problem.