What is stopping Codescape Debugger Mini from running?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bmarshall

I am trying to run the Codescape Debugger Mini IDE provided for developing applications with the minimorph development board. Installation runs fine but the program will not run. When run from the terminal I get the message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/home/build/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py”, line 27, in
    File “main.py”, line 9, in

File “/home/build/builds/CODESCAPEDebugger-v7.0.1.100_20110823_162223/applications/CodeScapeTNG/_temp/wx/__init__.py”, line 45, in

File “/home/build/builds/CODESCAPEDebugger-v7.0.1.100_20110823_162223/applications/CodeScapeTNG/_temp/wx/_core.py”, line 4, in

File “ExtensionLoader_wx__core_.py”, line 12, in

ImportError: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It seems like I am missing a library or file but I don’t know where to find it?

I am running Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS with python 2.7.3

Thanks in advance

Also apologies if this is in the wrong area of the forum but there were only two places I could post it?!

Sean

Please try running
    $ locate libgtk
    You are looking for “/usr/lib64/libgtk-x11-2.0.so” or “/usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so” in the output.

If you only have the 64 bit version, you may have to install the 32 bit libraries:
    apt install ia32-libs-gtk
    While you are at it, I would suggest you will also want:
    apt install ia32-libs

bmarshall

Thank you kindly that worked a treat!

Sean

Both 32 and 64 bit versions of Codescape Debugger Mini are now available so you would be able to run it on your system without the requirement to install 32 bit libraries.

See post forum.imgtec.com/discussion/2472/released-new-version-of-codescape-mini

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.