What's happening at the boot time of Ci40?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mark1205 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yasuhiko

Hello everyone,
    I am new to Creator Ci40 and I have a trouble.
    Can anyone help me?
    When I powered on the board, the strange messages apper on the text console like the attachment.
    What are them?
    My expectation is to invoke the u-boot after the poweron.
    Is my understanding wrong?
    Best regards,
    Yasuhiko Koumoto.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Yasuhiko,

I’ve not seen any output like this on a Ci40 board before. Are you able to give some more information on your set-up (what’s connected where, what software do you have on the board…)?

Can you also confirm that you are using a Ci40 and not a Ci20? If it’s a Ci20, some information is available on elinux http://elinux.org/CI20_Beginners_Guide which gives instructions on how to set up without a display which may be useful to you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Matt

yasuhiko

Hi Matt,

the set-up is only to connect USB cable included in the same package box.
    I have rented the Ci40 board to write an evaluation report from the imagination technology of Japan. I had no modified from the initial state.
    It might be possible someone had added some software to the board.
    Please tell me how to initialize the board like the newly purchase time.

It is not the Ci20 but the Ci40.
    I am also worried there are no appropriate documentations such as the schematics or cxT200 Reference Manual.

Best regards,
    Yasuhiko Koumoto.

Hi Yasuhiko,

All the documentation exists, but Ci40 has not been released so it’s not publicised yet – this is why I assumed you might have a Ci20 (you aren’t on my list of “people with a Ci40”), and it explains why you can’t find any documentation. You should have been given details of this when you received a board from your contact in IMG. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Our beta website is up at beta.imgcreator.io and this has beta docs linked from it that you can use to get started. It does not include everything, and is also focussed on the Creator Kit external trial we are currently running. Much of the process detailed there will change significantly (become much easier) before release of the boards + kits.

Depending on when you got that board, it could have one of a number of software variants on it, or none at all. Your IMG contact should be able to give you details of what’s on the board. If the docs about connecting to the board over serial do not help, then let me know and we can find a route forward.

Regards,

Matt

yasuhiko

Hello Matt,

thank you for your advice.
    I will cntact to my IMG person.

Best regards,
    Yasuhiko Koumoto.

mark1205

reset your BIOS

dissertation help

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
The forum ‘Creator Platforms’ is closed to new topics and replies.